poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Everyone experiencing concurrency issues
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:19:35 GMT
If everyone who experienced concurrency issues would please test, we'd
appreciate it.

Secondly, assistance in profiling POI and especially HSSF would be GREATLY
appreciated.  This is desired in particular between the last release and
when this fix was applied but in general as well.  Anyone who is willing to
regularly profile things and analyze where memory and performance issues can
be tackled would be much loved.

Now if I can find a decent java profiling tool for OS X, life will be good
:-)

-Andy
--
Andrew C. Oliver