poi-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tetsuya voted as POI committer
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:40:42 GMT

Okay. Thanks, Glen.

By the way, in Avalon-dev mailing list, there are
some talks about the "automation" of the website updates.
(Is it just a "cron job" on the committer's
account on daedalus?
Or Forrestbot(http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org)?
... I'm not sure.)

Aren't you, Andy and Glen, planning to use the forrestbot?

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:19:34 +1000
(Subject: Re: Tetsuya voted as POI committer)