poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve" <step...@Basit.COM>
Subject HSSFPrintSetup bugs????
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:49:43 GMT
Hi,

With 1.10.0 dev  I'm trying to use HSSFPrintSetup
and it doesn't seem to be working. It it in a later
release or not yet debugged?

In my application, I have a template xls file with
6 sheets which I open and then add data to
some of the sheets.

I've tried to use setFitWidth and setFitHeight.
They do set the numbers in Print Setup window,
but they do not change the selected option from
"Adjust To"    to   "Fit To".

Also setScale() does set the number, but it
does not set the option to "Adjust To", if it
was not set there originally.

And, if I try to see the options:
printSetupObject.getOptions()
and print it, it prints as 0. I'm not sure how
this works, as I have not seen the documentation.

--Steve

cc:
slaubach@apache.org