poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Ackley" <sack...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: HWPF again
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:35:40 GMT
> But atleast for next 2 days (my Deadline) I am too busy to complete the
> code I mentioned....and this is too urgent!!!

Praveen, I honestly believe that the shortest path from where you are now
with your project to where you want your project to be is through working on
HWPF. You can possibly meet your deadline if you use the OpenOffice.org sdk
or a Java->COM bridge like JIntegra. Neither of these solutions are platform
independent.

I think that you should tell your boss that the deadline is
unreasonable.What you have to complete by tomorrow is the exact same thing I
have been working on for the last month and a half.

Ryan