poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Praveen Mathew" <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Creating MS-Document using HDF
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 07:17:41 GMT
Ryan,
             Let me thank you first for the help extended to me. As you
guessed, I am in a hurry due to due to my project deadline.
But it doesnt mean that I will be involved only for my project's sake. Its
my pleasure to comtribute to HDF If I can be of some help. But as a person
new to this field (file formats) I need guidance from people like you to
select the correct approach. I am bussy with studying the Ms-Word Format
now from the documentation I got from Wotsit.org. Meanwhile I would like to
get the documentation you specified.

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

Praveen Mathew