poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move cocoon-poi-block stuff to POI
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 13:31:19 GMT
No no..  This isn't going to just be Cocoon based anymore.  This is an
XML-> Excel translation layer.  And it will soon be an Excel -> XML
translation layer as well.  Forget about Cocoon in this context.  Cocoon
will presumably use it in a very lightweight class but you'll easily be able
to run it WITHOUT cocoon.

So You know XML.  You know HSSF, this is the two of them together :-)
Secret sauce.

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi