poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject [VOTE] 2.0-pre1 release
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 10:11:40 GMT

Calling for a 2.0-pre1 release as proposed by Andy in his previous
email.  This will include everything currently in CVS head and will not
include the performance branch (correct me if this is wrong Andy).

I'll be attempting to setup the project using mirroring as outlined here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/mirrors.html

Please let me of any particular items you wish to include in the changelog
for this release.  Otherwise I'll simply look at the poi news blog and add
anything relevant.

[ ]  +1 I'm all for it
[ ]  +0 I'm happy to go along with it.
[ ]  -0 I have some reservations.
[ ]  -1 I'm against it.

The result of this vote will be forwarded to the jakarta PMC for approval.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au