poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: sheet names and string format read garbled on EBCDIC machine
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 23:19:53 GMT
At 05:05 AM 5/05/2003, you wrote:
> > What exactly are you referring to?
>
>Now I'm referring
>anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic/jakarta-poi
>
>Now,line feeds has lost in some sources at here.
>Some of these disturb to complie are fixed by Mr Andy,but others
>are not.

I believe Andy committed a fix for that one.  It was actually my commit
that caused the problem however I'm not sure what's triggering it.  I'm
watching my commits more carefully now and if it happens again (it seems to
happen at commit time) I'll correct it straight away.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au