poi-dev mailing list archives

From Toshiaki Kamoshida <tk...@hh.iij4u.or.jp>
Subject Re: sheet names and string format read garbled on EBCDIC machine
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 19:05:31 GMT

On 04 May 2003 22:34:18 +0530
Avik Sengupta <avik@apache.org> wrote:

> > But,now some sources at CVSROOT/jakarta-poi is a little corrupted,
> > so please wait a moment until someone will fix it...
>
> What exactly are you referring to?

Now I'm referring
anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic/jakarta-poi

Now,line feeds has lost in some sources at here.
Some of these disturb to complie are fixed by Mr Andy,but others
are not.

I found;
src/java/org/apache/poi/hssf/record/ExternSeetRecord
src/java/org/apache/poi/util/StringUtil
src/java/org/apache/poi/util/HexRead
src/java/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFPrintSetup

Maybe more,but I don't know XP

Now build task will pass without fix these.
So perhaps we can test the latest sources.But I can't assert it...

Thanks.