poi-dev mailing list archives

From Toshiaki Kamoshida <tk...@hh.iij4u.or.jp>
Subject Re: sheet names and string format read garbled on EBCDIC machine
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 16:51:18 GMT
Hello,

Now I get your responce...
(In Japan,the last week is "Golden-Week" means "Holiday-Week":D)

Please get CVS HEAD branch of jakarta-poi and make in your locale env.
There is Build.xml(for Ant) to make libs etc at root directory.
(Lately Mr.Glen works hard about it. Thanks,it is very useful for me)

How to get current sources from CVS server:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html

But,now some sources at CVSROOT/jakarta-poi is a little corrupted,
so please wait a moment until someone will fix it...

Thanks.

On Fri, 2 May 2003 17:47:28 -0400
"Elvira Gurevich" <Elvira_Gurevich@ibi.com> wrote:

> Toshiaki,
>
> Sorry, only now got your e-mail.
>
> If I get a nightly build, would your changes already be there?
> If not, how do I get your changes?
>
> Thank you for your help.
> Elvira.

(omit)