poi-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <a...@apache.org>
Subject TestSBCSOnDefaultEncoding
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:35:32 GMT
I know there was a lot of discussion on this, but what is the verdict? Evn on my
JDk 1.4.0 on Linux, sun.io.Converters does not have the
resetDefaultEncodingName() method. This is also i suppose the reason why poi is
failing on GUMP??

Since the compile-test target fails, ANT dependency check therefore fail to run
any tests for me. I am currently running tests individually.. the only option
for me now to run all tests is to delete the file from my local machine, but
it'll come back every time i cvs up.

So , basically, i am asking, any smarter way of doing this?