poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyone tried the poi build?
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 05:17:43 GMT

Here is what I accomplished

compile-main:
    [javac] Compiling 299 source files to
/Users/andrewoliver/projects/jakarta/jakarta-poi/build/classes
    [javac]
/Users/andrewoliver/projects/jakarta/jakarta-poi/src/java/org/apache/poi/dev
/RecordGenerator.java:132: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Process
    [javac] location: package xslt
    [javac]                 org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process.main(args);
    [javac]                                      ^
    [javac]
/Users/andrewoliver/projects/jakarta/jakarta-poi/src/java/org/apache/poi/dev
/RecordGenerator.java:146: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Process
    [javac] location: package xslt
    [javac]                     org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process.main(args);
    [javac]                                          ^
    [javac] 2 errors

I did try putting xerces 2.3 in both lib and ant/lib ... No luck.