poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi/src/documentation/xdocs index.xml
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 22:50:17 GMT
Just a quick note.  As part of my upgrading the build process I'm moving
over to forrest 0.4  This means changing the location of the documents and
fixing all of the validation errors (which are many).

Please hold off on any major changes to the documentation.  Feel free to
continue making smaller changes (like this one) but just hold off on larger
ones or I'll have to redo a fair amount of work.

Regards,

Glen