poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Thrys√łe <den...@conscius.com>
Subject HDF status
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:25:16 GMT
Hi,

I've started looking into HDF a bit. And I'm somewhat confused what the
current status is, since I cannot get it to work with a simple doc file:

java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
	at
org.apache.poi.hdf.model.HDFObjectFactory.createListTables(HDFObjectFactory.java:642)

Is it currently being worked on? Is it supposed to function to some extent?

Is there any documentation that I could use to look further into a
problem like the above? I'm having a difficult time figuring out what's
supposed to be going on, and what lfo, lst, and similar symbols represent.

-dennis