poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Paris" <rpj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug 17208 - WordDocument Problem: createListTables - Negative Array Size
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 19:05:20 GMT
Ryan,

I'm going to look a little deeper but that was my impression as well. That
would account for the problem with the POI code. However, given the
structure of the POI code (and the way it returns the index from the method)
I am not sure how finding -1 should change the code. To answer this, I
believe two things need to be discerned:

1. Why would chpx ever be null/-1 with multiple lists?
2. What does it mean that chpx is null (for the rest of the info in
   that array)?

- Robert Paris