poi-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>
Subject Re: Please review these FormulaParser Changes - Diff Version
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:12:36 GMT
I agree completely but but but, im using a linkedlist specifically
because i want to use it's specific features, getFirst() getLast() etc.
I suppose I can switch to using indices but then that sort of only gives
me one benefit from using the linked list (theoritcally should be more
efficient, not using API simplification).

decisions! decisions! ;)

thanks!

danny