poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Paris" <rpj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug 17208 - WordDocument Problem: createListTables - Negative Array Size
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:03:41 GMT
Ryan,

Thanks for the message. I downloaded the source code to open office, but
it's 500 megs+. I can't seem to find where in the code they actually deal
with the MS Word Binary structure. Do you know what classes/parts of code
deals with that? I'll definitely look through it.

Thanks.

As for the spec, I did read it and did not find anything about -1 being an
accepted value, but all I can find is the '97 spec and nothing on 2000, so I
didn't know if it had been changed.

- Robert Paris