poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DBCell, IndexRecord & ExtSSTRecord patch performance
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:03:12 GMT

>Can we merge the performance-branch ValueRecordsAggregate class or

+1 -- I'll help, but I'm leaving for Vegas next week so probably a great
deal will lie on you.  (ready to be a committer yet? hint hint ;-) )

>should I
>continue along my original approach listed above.

-1

Feel free to simplify it where you see fit.

>When is 1.9 being released?

Now would be good.

-Andy

>Thanks
>

>Jason Height
>
>Systems Engineer
>
>ASC

>This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential information of Australian Submarine
Corporation Pty Limited (ASC).  It may also be legally privileged.  Unauthorised use and disclosure
is prohibited.  ASC is not taken to have waived confidentiality or privilege if this e-mail
was sent to you in error. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender promptly.
 While ASC takes steps to identify and eliminate viruses, it cannot confirm that this e-mail
is free from them.  You should scan this e-mail for viruses before it is used.  The statements
in this e-mail are those of the sender only, unless specifically stated to be those of ASC
by someone with authority to do so.