poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Nightly builds restored....
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:05:55 GMT
Some folks had noted that the nightly builds had stopped working.  This
was a old version of centipede issue.  I've not yet upgraded as the site
build doesn't appear to work yet, but I have in fact upgraded my JDK to
1.4.1_01 which also worked to solve the problem (an issue of "I can't
find my XML parser thing").  This MAY result in some folks with older
JDKs having trouble loading the nightly builds.  Once the site build
works in the "new centipede"-based build I'll downgrade back to 1.3.1_02.

Soon I'll also work to have nightly distros instead of binary only...

-Andy