poi-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject HPSF documentation completed
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:43:01 GMT
Hi folks,

it has been done: I just submitted the third main section of the
HPSF HOW-TO to the CVS repository. It deals with reading
non-standard properties and give some more insight into property
sets and HPSF. Further details can be found in the Javadocs and
the source code only.

If you wonder what HPSF is and about which properties I am
talking here, you should take a look at
<http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hpsf/index.html>.

The new documentation will need some time (at most 24 hours) be
incorporated in the documentation published at the Jakarta site.
You should either wait until its there or get the lastest POI
distribution from the CVS repository.

I'd greatly appreciate any comments and corrections, especially
from native English speakers. Thanks!

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423