poi-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Sanders <bsand...@risklabs.com>
Subject RE: Question: How to get ranged font styles from string cells?
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:50:02 GMT
The rich text information is stored in the SST record, but POI ignores it;
look at the javadoc for the method SSTRecord.fillFields() to get a better
idea of how this data is stored.

-----
Confidential Information

The information in this e-mail message (including any attachments) is
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the