poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Gump now builds Centipede projects
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 12:26:42 GMT

Glen Stampoultzis wrote:
> Rather good stuff...  Well done Ken.
>
> I assume after we're fully switched over people will need to use an
> external install of Centipede to build?

Yes. Would this be a problem? Any suggestion?

> Also, I'm happy to help with the documentation conversion.

Cool... I've already done it some time back, and only 3-4 docs changed
since then, so I have them ready.

What I woul really appreciate though is that you check the results, and
tweak where there are errors or such.

Thanks :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -