poi-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: IF Formulas and the ',' delimiter
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 05:04:35 GMT
comma's are actually never written for function arguments. IF is just
another function with arguments. Its infix, so each function ptg takes
the number of operands it needs from stack.

Further, there are two kinds of functions, fixed number of args, and
variable number of args. Functions with variable args have the number of
args encoded into the ptg array. I dont atm remember what kind IF is.

thats the general overview.. if you need more specifc stuff, just shout.
regards
-
Avik