poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iprimus.com.au>
Subject Re: Modifying Records / Excel Crash Hints?
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2002 22:44:35 GMT
I get similar problems all the time.  Excel is very unforgiving if you pass
it anything it doesn't like.  General strategies:

1. Use a diff tool to see exactly what Excel modifies when you make the
change manually.
2. Try to mimic that exactly.
3. A healthy dose of trial and error.
4. Pull hair out.