poi-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Sanders <bsand...@risklabs.com>
Subject RE: Am I the only one seeing this test failure in testDataWindowi ng?
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:13:12 GMT
More info on this one: if I get 1904DateWindowing.xls from the original
.tar.bz2 attached to issue 15037, the test runs.  Somebody should re-commit
this file.

-----
Confidential Information

The information in this e-mail message (including any attachments) is
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the