plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject AW: Approaching the European Commission for some help?
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 15:53:25 GMT
Hi Matthias,

Very fair point. Perhaps we could start with a smaller project and something like kmu innovativ
or so and slowly design the *big *one in the mean time.

I guess it would be good to have one or two kmus like Bjorn or us, cc and also one or more
associated partners (+ universities).

Matthias, do you know if there is a limit with the project size or volume as Markus also started
his interest.

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: RE: Approaching the European Commission for some help?
Von: "Strljic, Matthias Milan"
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

I would be happy if we could push these ideas forward and combine some ideas into a research
roadmap and implement projects with different volumes.

Like Aif/Zim, BMBF (KMU Innovativ or CfP) or BMWi. Some of these projects also make it possible
to involve some international partners via EUREKA(https://www.eurekanetwork.org/in-your-country
), which would increase the probability of a positive result.

Greetings
Matthias Strljic, M.Sc.

Universität Stuttgart
Institut für Steuerungstechnik der Werkzeugmaschinen und Fertigungseinrichtungen (ISW)

Seidenstraße 36
70174 Stuttgart
GERMANY

Tel: +49 711 685-84530