plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [DriverGen] Perhaps another approach for getting started with the driver gen
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 06:17:39 GMT
Hey Chris,

I think every approach that brings us nearer our goal is good at that time : )
I tried the same thing with modbus and ended up doing it "imperative", see the confluence
page I did for that: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PLC4X/Imperative+driver+spezification
But I'm really looking forward for your results, as I do not like my approach there, I just
think that it could work out.

Julian

PS.: Which Matthias do you mean? As our community is growing bigger and bigger, I get totally
confused :D