plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Approaching the European Commission for some help?
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 15:05:20 GMT
Hi, Andreas,

yes, of course : )
And regarding Universities we have some here on the list

- Matthias Strljic from ISW, Uni Stuttgart (but usually in stealth mode here... :P)
- Björn Höper who studied at WZL, Uni Aachen (and he still has good contacts there)

And also I will contact the OvGU in Magdeburg where we have good contacts to the IFQ.
All three institutes named here are working with Machines, Machine integration and all that
shopfloor stuff.

But of course, if there are also other contacts, we should use them!

Julian

Am 07.05.19, 16:48 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Anyone that can help is good ;-)

    Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

    ________________________________
    From: Andreas Oswald <andreas.oswald@outlook.de>
    Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:45:08 PM
    To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
    Subject: Re: Approaching the European Commission for some help?

    Hi, all,

    I also like the idea, a friend of mine works for the EU, he is working on smart city projects
which also have quite a bit in common with Industry 4.0. Should I contact him and ask him
if he has some ideas how a project like PLC4X might be supported by the EU?
    Another idea might be to contact universities. While organizing the talk of Chris at EuregJUG
Maas-Rhine we got some contacts to RWTH Aachen. What do you think?

    Andreas

    > Am 07.05.2019 um 14:13 schrieb Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:
    >
    > Hi all,
    >
    > while attending the EU FOSSA2 Hackathon in Brussles last weekend I had the chance
to talk with some guys from the European Comission and they really liked how we are enabling
small and mid-sized companies to participate in the Industry 4.0 sector.
    > They also promised to help us where they can.
    >
    > While this is usually just something people say to be nice … some further thinking
lead me to the idea that we might approach them and ask for some options for EU funded research.

    > I guess we all work for some company (or are self employed) … we could try to apply
for some funds in as a collective.