plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Release 0.4
Date Mon, 06 May 2019 13:30:50 GMT
Hi,

I have some issues with the build.
I did:

* Check out the latest develop (3e712a66470bef07f8650106553333ea68d8904c) and clean all non-versioned
files from the project
* one build using `mvn clean install -DskipTests`
* one build using `mvn clean install -Pwith-cpp,with-python,with-dotnet,with-proxies,with-sandbox`

The first one works fine on my Mac with OS X Mojave (10.14.4), Java 8 (Hotspot 1.8.0_66-ea).
The second one fails with

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:3.1.1:single
(package-thrift-python) on project plc4x-tools-thrift: Failed to create assembly: Error creating
assembly archive python: archive cannot be empty -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :plc4x-tools-thrift

Julian