plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Approaching the European Commission for some help?
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 12:13:03 GMT
Hi all,

while attending the EU FOSSA2 Hackathon in Brussles last weekend I had the chance to talk
with some guys from the European Comission and they really liked how we are enabling small
and mid-sized companies to participate in the Industry 4.0 sector.
They also promised to help us where they can.

While this is usually just something people say to be nice … some further thinking lead
me to the idea that we might approach them and ask for some options for EU funded research.

I guess we all work for some company (or are self employed) … we could try to apply for
some funds in as a collective.

You think that’s a good idea?

Chris