plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Introduction Veronika
Date Mon, 06 May 2019 13:31:49 GMT
Yes, I will never forget the day when I discovered that... I accidentally even left the train
on the wrong station as I was to amazed / confused :D

´╗┐Am 06.05.19, 15:29 schrieb "Veronika Schwan" <veronika@pisquaredover6.de>:

    No, I'm not doing number theory. I come from physics, but now I am in
    computer science/ data science. But ever since my calculus professor
    pulled this number out of the hat, I was fascinated :)

    On 06/05/2019 15.12, Julian Feinauer wrote:
    > Oh, and I just recognized that your domain encodes some of the most beautiful wonders
of mathematics... are you doing number theory? :o