plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Moaz Reyad <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [EU-FOSSA 2 2019 Hackathon] Integration between SINGA and PLC4X
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 11:32:34 GMT
A recent thesis on "Orchestration of machine learning workflows on Internet
of Things data" [1] mentioned that Rafiki (a sub module of SINGA) dose not
provide an integrated platform for ML on IoT data (see Table 2.1).

I think the integration with PLC4X will fix this issue and provide a useful
required feature by industry.

Let's start planning for this collaboration.

[1] https://ir.lib.uwo.ca/etd/6150/

Moaz