plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Moaz Reyad <m...@apache.org>
Subject [EU-FOSSA 2 2019 Hackathon] Integration between SINGA and PLC4X
Date Sun, 05 May 2019 13:57:02 GMT
Dear SINGA and PLC4X dev,

I met with Christofer in the EU-FOSSA 2 2019 Hackathon and we discussed a
possible collaboration between the two projects.

More specifically, we could check the integration between SINGA I/O modules
and PLC4X which will probably allow better communication between industrial
IoT and machine learning.

PLC4X already implemented (or planned to implemented) integrations with
several projects and a deep learning integration module with SINGA can be
useful for both projects.

Both dev teams are welcome to share their ideas and discuss this further.

Best regards,
Moaz