plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Approaching the European Commission for some help?
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 13:00:34 GMT
Hehe,

if Lukasz joins in, we'll have multiple countries ;-)

Chris

Am 07.05.19, 14:53 schrieb "Markus Sommer" <sommer@isb-fn.de>:

    Hey Chris,

    I agree with Julian, the EU projects are mostly bigger. Also several EU countries have
to participate in the EU projects.

    I think the idea is good, now I have to clarify the boundary conditions and build up the
successful project setup (university, end user etc.).

    We currently have a German project funded by the BMBF and in September we will carry out
our first EU-funded project with 5-6 EU states on the topic of offline debugging of neural
networks and online validation of self-learning systems in production.

    We would also participate.

    Markus

    Freundliche Grüße

    Markus Sommer
    Geschäftsführer

    isb innovative software businesses GmbH
    Otto-Lilienthal-Strasse 2
    D - 88046 Friedrichshafen

    Tel.:    +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
    Mob:  +49 (0) 171 537 8437
    Fax:     +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
    E-Mail: sommer@isb-fn.de
    Web: www.isb-fn.de

    Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
    Sitz: Friedrichshafen

    Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
    Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets
and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have
received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
    Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete his e-mail and any attachment
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not
copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any other person. Thank you.