plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Apache PLC4X Meetup and Top Level Party in Frankfurt
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 09:00:39 GMT
Yay!
Chris, do you do something on the homepage or should I?

Am 13.05.19, 10:51 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    unfortunately I had some email issues and therefore don’t seem to be able to officially
close the poll for the TLP (Top Level Party), so I’ll formally close it here.

    Seems that most people will be able to attend on Friday the 24.05.2019.

    So let it be it … I am happy to invite you all into our codecentric office in Frankfurt
for some short talks on PLC4X and mainly a little party to celebrate our graduation.

    I’ll finish the meetup details and send a registration link later on today (hopefully).

    Chris