plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From "Sally Khudairi" ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [EU-FOSSA 2 2019 Hackathon] Integration between SINGA and PLC4X
Date Sun, 05 May 2019 13:59:49 GMT
Great to see good things coming out of this collaborative weekend. Nice job, everyone!

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
Vice President Sponsor Relations
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org

On Sun, May 5, 2019, at 09:56, Moaz Reyad wrote:
> Dear SINGA and PLC4X dev,
>
> I met with Christofer in the EU-FOSSA 2 2019 Hackathon and we discussed a possible collaboration
between the two projects.

> More specifically, we could check the integration between SINGA I/O modules and PLC4X
which will probably allow better communication between industrial IoT and machine learning.

> PLC4X already implemented (or planned to implemented) integrations with several projects
and a deep learning integration module with SINGA can be useful for both projects.