plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Mitsch <t.mit...@pragmaticindustries.de>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Björn Höper joins PLC4X PMC
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 21:48:56 GMT
Of course a big welcome to Björn also from my side __
go go go TEAM TODDY

Best
Tim

Am 13.05.19, 18:15 schrieb "Bjoern Hoeper" <hoeper@ltsoft.de>:

    Hey everyone,
    I am very happy and honoured to join the PMC. I really enjoy the work with the project
team and I am really looking excited to really advance the project.
    I also like to especially thank Chris, Julian and Tim for the warm welcome and the support
in getting started quickly with the project.
    Best Regards
    Björn

    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: Julian Feinauer <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>
    Gesendet: Montag, 13. Mai 2019 17:32
    An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
    Betreff: [ANNOUNCE] Björn Höper joins PLC4X PMC

    Hi all,

    I am pleased to announce that Björn Höper has accepted an invitation to join the PLC4X
PMC.
    Although Björn is not so long with the Project yet, he has shown a lot of energy and
willingness to bring the project forward.
    And he also quickly became a very well-integrated part of our community.

    Please join me in congratulating Björn, I’m very happy to have you on board!

    Julian (on behalf of the PLC4X PMC)