plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [EU-FOSSA 2 2019 Hackathon] Integration between SINGA and PLC4X
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 11:55:08 GMT
Hi Moaz,

more than happy to help ... I really think that if we manage to get all our super awesome
Apache stuff to integrate perfectly with each other, success will automatically follow.

However I'm currently completely consumed by our current efforts to automatically port our
drivers to other languages. But I would be more than happy to help out with helping to glue
things together.

If you guys could come up with a skeleton of such an integration module, I would be happy
to help with bring the PLC4X part.

Chris