plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Release 0.4
Date Mon, 06 May 2019 13:55:47 GMT
Hi Julian,

so it seems that the thrift build successfully built the compiler, but seems to have failed
generating the python library.
There must be some error message or it even logged that it's not going to build the python
library because one of the dependencies were missing.

The problem is that if I enable python, the C++ build checks if all prerequisites are available
and simply disables the python output if not all python prerequisites are met. Then the build
succeeds but it didn't generate any python stuff, so when we try to package it, the assembly
plugin fails ...

What's the output if you execute "python --version" on your commandline?

Chris