plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Oswald <andreas.osw...@outlook.de>
Subject Re: Approaching the European Commission for some help?
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 14:45:08 GMT
Hi, all,

I also like the idea, a friend of mine works for the EU, he is working on smart city projects
which also have quite a bit in common with Industry 4.0. Should I contact him and ask him
if he has some ideas how a project like PLC4X might be supported by the EU?
Another idea might be to contact universities. While organizing the talk of Chris at EuregJUG
Maas-Rhine we got some contacts to RWTH Aachen. What do you think?

Andreas

> Am 07.05.2019 um 14:13 schrieb Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> while attending the EU FOSSA2 Hackathon in Brussles last weekend I had the chance to
talk with some guys from the European Comission and they really liked how we are enabling
small and mid-sized companies to participate in the Industry 4.0 sector.
> They also promised to help us where they can.
>
> While this is usually just something people say to be nice … some further thinking
lead me to the idea that we might approach them and ask for some options for EU funded research.

> I guess we all work for some company (or are self employed) … we could try to apply
for some funds in as a collective.