plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Sommer <som...@isb-fn.de>
Subject AW: [C++] Latest config changes
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 07:43:02 GMT
Hello Chris,

we've only maintained the CMakelists so far. We haven't dealt with Maven in the project yet.

For us, the focus is on implementing the other classes in C++ and then accessing an S7 with
a ReadRequest. Just now the implementation with signals for asynchronous reporting of incoming
messages.

Have also fought with CMakeLists something with Boost to link the necessary libraries into
the project.

Changing the CMakelists is then done quickly.

Best regards

Markus

Freundliche Grüße

Markus Sommer
Geschäftsführer

isb innovative software businesses GmbH
Otto-Lilienthal-Strasse 2
D - 88046 Friedrichshafen

Tel.:    +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
Mob:  +49 (0) 171 537 8437
Fax:     +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
E-Mail: sommer@isb-fn.de
Web: www.isb-fn.de

Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
Sitz: Friedrichshafen

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets
and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have
received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete his e-mail and any attachment
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not
copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any other person. Thank you.