plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Sommer <som...@isb-fn.de>
Subject AW: Approaching the European Commission for some help?
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 13:14:05 GMT
The more requirements (also not written down) are fulfilled, the higher the chance of funding.
The requirements are usually stated in a personal interview with the funding agency.

Note: If we submit an application today, we will not be able to start until 9 months. 9 months
is already fast.

In the end you have to acquire a funding project like a customer project.

Freundliche Grüße

Markus Sommer
Geschäftsführer

isb innovative software businesses GmbH
Otto-Lilienthal-Strasse 2
D - 88046 Friedrichshafen

Tel.:    +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
Mob:  +49 (0) 171 537 8437
Fax:     +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
E-Mail: sommer@isb-fn.de
Web: www.isb-fn.de

Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
Sitz: Friedrichshafen

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets
and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have
received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete his e-mail and any attachment
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not
copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any other person. Thank you.