plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: PLC4X IoT Lab VPN Access
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 10:27:37 GMT
Hi Markus,

I requested access ... will get back to you as soon as I have it.

Chris

Am 09.05.19, 12:09 schrieb "Markus Sommer" <sommer@isb-fn.de>:

    Hi Chris,

    an access to an S7 PLC would also be good for me.

    Best regards

    Markus

    Freundliche Grüße

    Markus Sommer
    Geschäftsführer

    isb innovative software businesses GmbH
    Otto-Lilienthal-Strasse 2
    D - 88046 Friedrichshafen

    Tel.:    +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
    Mob:  +49 (0) 171 537 8437
    Fax:     +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
    E-Mail: sommer@isb-fn.de
    Web: www.isb-fn.de

    Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
    Sitz: Friedrichshafen

    Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
    Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets
and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have
received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
    Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete his e-mail and any attachment
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not
copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any other person. Thank you.