plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Approaching the European Commission for some help?
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 12:28:28 GMT
Hi Chris,

I like the idea and in fact, as stated earlier on the list, there is a project funded by the
german government (SFSC) together with Matthias Institute where we plan to do some PLC4X development
and integration.
The EU founded projects are usually larger but also harder to acquire, so it will be a LOT
of paperwork, but could be worth it if we make a nice proposal and outline a really feasible
solution (not only covering plc4x but also some "end-user-usable" thing, or so).
And, we should gather several "assoziated" partners which explain their interest in what we
want to do.

And of course good university support. So perhaps the ISW (Matthias) and also the WZL Aachen
(Björn has good contacts) and the IFQ Magdeburg (we have good contacts) could be good universitary
partners for such a project.

So pragmatic minds or pragmatic industries would be in, I guess.

Julian