plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject AW: [EU-FOSSA 2 2019 Hackathon] Integration between SINGA and PLC4X
Date Sun, 05 May 2019 14:25:22 GMT
Hi Moaz,

Big +1 from me... It really was a pleasure with you! And I guess toddy and your lion will
make a pretty lovely pair :)

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Betreff: [EU-FOSSA 2 2019 Hackathon] Integration between SINGA and PLC4X
Von: Moaz Reyad
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org,dev@singa.incubator.apache.org
Cc: "Saranjit-Singh.ARORA" ,Suwon Ham ,Sally Khudairi ,Christofer Dutz

Dear SINGA and PLC4X dev,

I met with Christofer in the EU-FOSSA 2 2019 Hackathon and we discussed a
possible collaboration between the two projects.

More specifically, we could check the integration between SINGA I/O modules
and PLC4X which will probably allow better communication between industrial
IoT and machine learning.

PLC4X already implemented (or planned to implemented) integrations with
several projects and a deep learning integration module with SINGA can be
useful for both projects.

Both dev teams are welcome to share their ideas and discuss this further.

Best regards,
Moaz