plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <jfeina...@apache.org>
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2019 15:08:04 GMT
Hi all,

we already had some discussions about that, but I think its time to become a bit more concrete.
I propose to have the next (South-)German PLC4X Meetup soon.
>From the discussion, already pragmatic industries (NĂ¼rtingen) and Codecentric (Frankfurt/Main)
offered to be the host.
As Frankfurt is more central, I think this is a good location (and the codecentric office
is really nice AND there is the PLC4X IoT Lab...).

So  I suggest to start to find a Date for the Meetup ASAP.
For this time, I would suggest to have like one or two "small" presentations and the rest
of the time discussion.

Good Presentation candidates for me would be:
- Chris with the driver generation and some details about that
- We (Tim or I) with our experiences from running PLC4X in prod for about halb a year now
- The Landscape of PLC4J with all the tools and utils around the "main" programm like OPM,
Scraper, ...

What do the others think?

@Chris: If we do it in Ffm you are the host, so it should be up to you to start a doodle,
as you know when you and you're room is available and when not. Otherwise I would have it
already started with this mail : )

Julian