plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [generation] Progress on the code generation ...
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 07:16:41 GMT
Full ack!

Am 11.04.19, 09:14 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Yeah I toally agree,

    I totally hate this hen-egg type of problem with this special case.
    But as I chatted with Otto yesterday ... it's in the sandbox/playground for now.
    As soon as it's mature enough to leave the sandbox seems a good time to
    Do the transfer to another repo ... but for now ... let's keep it simple ;-)

    Chris