plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: New utility to help inspecting unknown PLCs?
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2019 18:19:18 GMT
Just a few minutes ago in my sports course I had an idea regarding the ping ... We actually
don't have to ask for an existing address, do we? We just ask for something and if we get
an ok thats just as good as a "I have no idea what you're talking about" ... Don't you agree?

Chris

Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

________________________________
From: Julian Feinauer <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 7:57:39 PM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: AW: New utility to help inspecting unknown PLCs?

Hi Chris,

I like the idea and in fact Mathias and I already discussed a similar idea.
We have the idea to find a given value (e. G. From the hmi) and identify possible positions
in the data blocks.
I even had the idea to guess the most probable encoding for the blocks based on several measurements.

Let's dig deeper into this!

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet