plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Documentation for Kafka integration
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2019 12:00:39 GMT
Hi all,

Guess I'll use the trip home from building IoT to extract some form of documentation from
the code. Should be possible. The original author send to be drowned in paid work at the moment
:-(

So please be patient ... We really, really, really need to work on documentation.

Chris

Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

________________________________
From: Julian Feinauer <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:03:00 PM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: AW: Documentation for Kafka integration

Hi Stefan,

Indeed you are right.
Perhaps, we should also modify it to be based on the scraper.

But there is an example in the example folder, perhaps you should check that out first?

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Documentation for Kafka integration
Von: Stefan Schulze
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Hi,

I just attended a great talk of Christofer at „building IoT“ and I‘m  interested to
try out the Kafka integration with kafka-connect.
Sadly, there is rather no documentation of this plugin regarding the configuration or something.
Do you have any ressources available I haven‘t found?

Thank you,
  Stefan