plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [python] Experimental version of plc4py available for testing!
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:23:40 GMT
Hi,

fort he general information... lovely Chris updated the build to build thrift and really generate
the sources with the build.
Thank you very much for that Chris!
I just updated the necessary python code to also use the (on-the-fly) generated python classes
and everything works again.

@Chris: The only thing which should / could be done is to copy the interop server jar to the
plc4py module in the init phase or something. Because it relies on that to work.
And I think it is better to "pull" it from the plc4py module than to "push" it after the build
of the interop-server module, as otherwise the interop-server needs to know "all" proxy implementations.

What do you think?

Julian